4.6pre1 Makefile link libraries

Wendell Thompson wthompson at dsg-test.com
Tue Mar 4 22:08:35 UTC 2003

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov wrote:
> Wendell Thompson writes:
>  > For a C++ application with 4.6.0pre1, which link libraries need to be
>  > listed in the Makefile?
>  >
>  > The linker is complaining about even the C++ basics- operator new,
>  > operator delete, etc. Amongst other things.
>  >

> I think you may have gcc/binutils/newlib problems- which is possibly
> related to your makefile issue.

These tools are from the OAR web site rpms:

wentho at linux:/usr/local/rtems_tools_sources> rpm -q -a | grep m68k
m68k-rtems-binutils-2.13.2.1-1
m68k-rtems-c++-gcc3.2.1newlib1.11.0-1
m68k-rtems-gcc-gcc3.2.1newlib1.11.0-1
wentho at linux:/usr/local/rtems_tools_sources> rpm -q -a | grep rtems-base
rtems-base-gdb-5.2-1
rtems-base-binutils-2.13.2.1-1
rtems-base-gcc-gcc3.2.1newlib1.11.0-1

Is there something specific I should look for?