inw/outw on PowerPC in rtems

gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov gregory.menke at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 21 17:20:22 UTC 2003

I'm putting together a 3c59x PCI driver for RTEMS, its at a point
where I'm testing it now- but I'm having trouble accessing the card.
I have the PCI side under control, but the chipset exists in io space,
and the inw/outw functions don't seem to be doing the right things.
I'm about to start the search down into gcc/newlib/rtems and find
them, but I was hoping someone might have a hint as to their location
and status before I do so.  Any suggestions welcomed...

Thanks,

Greg