Comparing RTOSs

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Tue May 13 23:45:44 UTC 2003

I am looking into different free RTOSs, so as to justify why I am using
RTEMS instead of say eCos.
One of the advantages put to me about eCos is that it is a certified OS
and is even being used in life support systems. I don't know about this.

One of the pro's I am putting forward is the support I have received
from RTEMS.

Does anybody have any info comparing the two, or other RTOSs?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303