Question to OAR

Mark Johannes mark.johannes at oarcorp.com
Tue Nov 18 14:57:23 UTC 2003

All,

Perhaps this lends to a new focus group such as a testing committee
essentially those that have a stake in a certain hardware / target
platform.  Snapshots would occur as currently, but adding a "freeze
point" at certain intervals to allow the testing committee to report
their results (in a timely manner).  Just some thoughts.

Mark Johannes
Vice President, Technology
OAR Corporation