cexp binaries was Re: RTEMS: A beginner...

Tue Oct 21 14:37:13 UTC 2003

Till Straumann wrote:

> If you happen to have a PC with an eepro100 ethernet card, I could
> provide a precompiled
> binary of a generic RTEMS system...

Till.. I would love to see a set of CEXP binaries for some
common targets.  I doubt the list would have to be too long
to be very useful:

   + a few pc386 + NIC combinations
   + a few Motorola PowerPC variations
   + maybe mvme167

Is there even anything else that is common enough to justify the
trouble?

Then some simple instructions for getting started on those targets
the quickest way.