Where is the clock driver

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Sat Sep 6 19:26:15 UTC 2003

Hello Leon,

> Oh, Thomas, this is the second time you save me!! :-))

thats the big benefit of open source projects:
almost nobody knows the whole story, but many
people can help each other...

> Do you know where I was supposed to read about this?
> I want to avoid such problems in the future.
> And why do I need to define 'test_needs...' while I deal with my application?

Now you got me: in fact (at least in snapshot
20021111) you can also specify

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER

which sounds more like what you (and most people)
want to do. The effect is the same (at least in
current soruce versions, see "confdefs.h")

wkr,
	Thomas.

> Thank you very much.
> --