rtems gdb/insight to jtag

-boggy boggy at elab.tmf.bg.ac.yu
Tue Aug 31 21:31:49 UTC 2004

Yes, BDI2000 have a Motorola's MC68EN360 QUICC  inside, probably
with some sort of gdb proxy,... or similar, sorry, I don't know this...

Abatron implemented debug interface with (reconfigurable via MC68360)
a FPGA chip. In BDI2000 you have 10Mbit Ethernet port for connectivity
with your workstation, and your gdb communicate with BDI through port
2001 (if I remember). In this case, your workstation will not must be
near to your target anymore...

Best regards,
-boggy