RTEMS and WEB services

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 20 08:50:35 UTC 2004

I think it's possible but you should reimplement HTTP
protocol in your
application
to catch your XML information but for connection to
ISP and TCP/IP protocol
they are no problem with SH and ColdFire on RTEMS. Of
course, if I don't
make any mistake !!! :-)
I have only few month of RTEMS background. :-(
HTTP base protocol is not so complicated and should be
enought to do it
in your application, may be they are librairies on the
net but check the
license.

between
> HTTP layer catch and send XML (SOAP formated) files
> to excenge data between taget and WebServer.
>
> Is possible have this configuration with RTEMS net
> libraries ? are this layers availables for SH
Hitachi &&||
> Motorola Coldfire CPUS ?
>
> Thank you again
>

>                       Cedric Aubert
>
>                       <cedric_aubert at ya        Per:
> silverio.di at qem.it, rtems-users at rtems.com
>
>                       hoo.fr>                  Cc:

Oggetto:  RE:
> RTEMS and WEB services
                      20/02/2004 08.56
>                       Per favore,
>
>                       rispondere a
>
>                       cedric_aubert
>

> Hi,
>
> As I can say, I don't see any impossibility here.
>
> See : http://www.rtems.com/features.html
>
> RTEMS support pppd to connect to your ISP. But I
never
> use it
> if someone can give more information like server or
> client side.
> But you should can connect to your ISP.
>
> RTEMS support have a stack TCP/IP (FreeBSD Port) so
no

http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2004/january/msg00138.html