RTEMS - Tool chain compatibility ???

mansoor mansoor at isofttech.com
Fri Jan 2 06:20:55 UTC 2004

Hi

Can u please give me some more information regarding this compatibility
issue. For example,
How the difference in libraries would affect the build process ??,
Eventhough there is adifference in library (glibc2/newlib), can we use the
mips-linux toolchain ??.
If we are using the mips-linux toolchain, what are the areas that we should
change ??.

Thanx in advance
Mansoor Ahamed