RTC bsp trouble.

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Jan 29 14:39:23 UTC 2004

Hello.
	I don't know what CPU and board do you use. The problem I saw with RTC in
MPC860 was that RTC has 1 sec resolution, while RTEMS has theoretically
unlimited resolution and is used also for system scheduling. I should say
that TOD in RTEMS is more "buy product" rather then real target...:-))

--
Leon Pollak
leonp at plris dot com