BSPs for Potential Deprecation

Thu Oct 28 16:15:13 UTC 2004

Ivica Mikec wrote:
> I would like to keep mips p4000 since it can be used for any MIPS32 port.

OK.  Do you actually compile and link it?  I am not as keen on getting
rid of this BSP as many others but it is a thorn because we never
seem to have the magic combination of gcc CPU arguments to make
them (p4600, p4650) link.

So help in making sure they compile and link is definitely appreciated.

--joel