Help needed using i386-rtems-gcc

joe gard joe_os2001 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:07:34 UTC 2005

Hi!
I would like to compile the hello world sample in release version, that
is, without any debug information, targeted to i686 as always.
So, I have to remeve the -g Wall flags right, but where is the file
where this flag is?
The make file of the hello world sample doenst include these flags I
already search in other conf files but I cant see the flat in order to
remove it...
Can someone tell me how do I turn off the debug info in the target
executable?

Many thanks

Joe