Help needed using i386-rtems-gcc

joe gard joe_os2001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:47:42 UTC 2005

thank you in first place,
unfortunatly it doesn´t help me. I have a rtems app that I want to put to
work in the real world. So I want to compile it without eny debug info, in
order to get a app targeted for speed at the maximum. So I have to compile
it without debug info right?
How Do I do that is I use the make file of the hello world sample? this make
file calls the i386-rtems-cc which ises always the -g option. I need to
remove it but I dont know where is the -g option configured to remove it...

By other side rtems app is linked to the kernel, right? So I also have to
compile the kernel in "release" mode, right?  how do I do that if I use the
make all install to compile the kernel?

The ask is this:  Which is the standar method to release a rtems app to the
real world in terms of release version?

Many thanks

Joe