joel's status

Tue Jun 21 17:31:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that last Friday I had a big
scare and am going to have to take things easy for a while.
My blood pressure shot off the scale and I had very bad
symptoms.  My doctor was concerned about a stroke.  I am now starting
to take blood pressure medicine and trying to find the right level.

I get would up easily and need to figure out how to deal with
life better.

FOr those with CVS write permission, please try to deal with
issues as they are reported and merge code.  It really will
be appreciated.

Just letting everyone know.