mvme23xx broken on rtems-4.6.5

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 17 21:33:28 UTC 2005

Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:
> Till Straumann wrote:
>
>> Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:

>>> What was the last 4.6 version you know worked?
>>

>> Probably 4.6.2. From 4.6.3 on through 4.6.5 probably only
>> the mvme2100 works.
>

> Grrr.. this is the price of not being able to test everything.
>
> Between psim being overhauled and adding the mvme2100 BSP, a lot of code
> that this BSP uses got touched.

BTW: I noticed a few #ifdef mvme2100
that I think could be removed...

>> Patch filed as PR#837
>

> OK.
>
> Did we reach a resolution on the termios PR you filed?

Not quite - it's easy to check for raw mode but I don't
know what to do if we're not in raw mode. Still -
it's better to at least handle raw mode correctly than
nothing - could handle this in raw mode and generate
an error otherwise - how's that?

T.