Creation of initial task fails with RTEMS_UNSATISFIED

Ingolf Steinbach Ingolf.Steinbach at jena-optronik.de
Thu Aug 24 13:34:51 UTC 2006

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I suspect that for whatever reason, the configure ran out of
> memory for stack space before it ran out of task control blocks.
>
> If you can post a small and complete example, I can probably tell
> you precisely what happened.

Thank you for your offer. Maybe I'll dig into the problem
myself later (with a debugger). For the moment, I am happy
with the solution suggested by Chris.

> The implicit ones are added on for you.  There is no separate
> pool of "system" semaphores vs "user" semaphores.

Is this true in general (i.e. not only for semaphores but
also for tasks, message queues, ...)?

Kind regards
     Ingolf
--

Ingolf Steinbach                       Jena-Optronik GmbH
ingolf.steinbach at jena-optronik.de       ++49 3641 200-147