Coldfire questions

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 10 16:25:42 UTC 2006

I downloaded this coldfire-0.3.0 simulator and tried it out. I got
one of the standard uClinux ports to run on it, so my setup works.
Next, I built the RTEMS 4.6.2 mcf5206elite BSP to try it with the
"lite-5206e" simulator configuration. It looks like the simulator
download command is assuming a certain memory address for the
download ( DL ) command. It wants to load the code at 0x10000, but
the RTEMS BSP is targeting the RAM for 0x30000000. ( which is  the
correct range for the real board )
To make it work, I think we would have to tweak the simulator to load
the code to the correct memory range.

I think I missed this, but does the SkyEye simulator support the
coldfire architecture?

Alan