RTEMS-CVS is broken

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Jul 13 15:07:38 UTC 2006

Thomas,

your last week's monster check in into RTEMS cvs screwed up RTEMS badly:

Since your patch, all BSPs, I've tried so far, fail with an error
similar to this:
..
./../../../../armulator/lib/include/rtems/confdefs.h:385: error:
'ATA_DRIVER_TASK_DEFAULT_PRIORITY' undeclared here (not in a function)
gmake[5]: *** [init.o] Error 1
..

Furthermore, checking what you checked in to confdefs.h, makes me
believe you broke cpukit:

E.g. this
+#ifdef CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_ATA_DRIVER
+#include <libchip/ata.h>
+#endif

accesses libchip/ata.h (not part of cpukit).

Furthermore, you missed to add changelog entries.

Ralf