Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Mon Mar 13 21:48:43 UTC 2006

Thomas,

Yes I can access to windows from linux.
I created hda1 using gparted formatting hda1 as FAT16.
Infact if I use gparted, like you can see, it says that is FAT16, but if I use
only "cfdisk" says that is only linux.
I try to see my memory using also qtparted and It says me that hda1 is FAT16
partition.
I don't know why "cfdisk -l /dev/hda" don't shows that hda1 is FAT16.
But both gparted both qtparted program shows that hda1 is a FAT16 !

Have you some idea about my problem ?

Really Thanks in advance

Matteo