Problem to save file on the hard disk! What I have to set to do it ?

Matteo matteo.posterli at studenti.unipr.it
Tue Mar 14 13:56:14 UTC 2006

I have two FAT partition;
- one is hda2, is for " windows xp " and is FAT32(is about 20GB),
- another one is hda1, is a free memory FAT16(is about 2.8 GB).
I can mount hda2 and hda1 and  write a file on them without problem.

What's the problem about your opinion?
May be I have to set some special options in my Grub(my linux bootloader) when I
have to launch the example?

Really thanks in advance.

Matteo