Filio example doesn't run with rtems from the cvs

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon Mar 20 16:40:32 UTC 2006

Matteo,

have a look at:

http://www.rtems.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/rtems/testsuites/samples/fileio/system.h?rev=1.6&content-type=text/plain

you can see the proper things required in system.h, it is important,
that the IDE and the ATA drivers are included (and the IDE driver is
included before the ATA driver). You will also need the bdbuf
configuration. I have seen in your makefile, that you do not include the
semaphore and message queue managers. This might also cause problems,
because the drivers will need message queues and semaphores.

Thomas.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
PGP public key available at: