Support for the ne2000 (2)

Alexandre Constantino alexandre.constantino at edisoft.pt
Mon Oct 23 13:45:16 UTC 2006

Hi,

You were right on the money Joel.
>From this NE2000 diagnosis utility (*) it seems that i'm dealing with a
NE2000 clone.
(*) http://www.nic.funet.fi/index/Linux/BETA/8390/setup/ne2k.c
The output i got showed the 0x57,0x57 NE2000-clone signature.
ATM i don't know what does it compensate for and it's something i'll
probably look at in the near future (unless i get a shiny new compatible
NIC meanwhile).

Regarding QEMU, my previous email explains the situation.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that the results returned by Google (when
searching RTEMS mailing list) no longer link to the correct URLs. I
assume this to be related to your recent server transition. Is there any
way to fix this?
(google's cache works but it becomes complicated to follow a thread)

Sorry for not replying to your message before, but a higher priority
task kept me busy during this last days.

Thanks.
Alexandre