How do I load hello.exe to my lite5200?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 23 11:43:04 UTC 2007

Duncan,

we have developed the gen5200 BSP, so I think we could best support you
to get RTEMS up and running on your "lite5200" board.

The last problems you mentioned are a bit of a suprise for me. By
default, the console should be initialized to a baudrate of 9600
bits/second. This frequency is derived from the MPC5200 IPBclock.

U-Boot passes the actual IPB clock frequency to RTEMS in a configuration
data structure, and the value stored there is used to set up the
baudrate dividers.

Can you give me more information about your board (chip frequency etc)
and the U-Boot configuration/version you are using?

wkr,
Thomas.