data abort after rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network ()

Rochat Joël jrochat at netplus.ch
Mon Nov 12 16:25:55 UTC 2007

Hello !

I try to use the network interface with the csb337 but when I use the
rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network () there is a data abort after 10 s.  Do you
think that I have a trouble with the networkconfig.h file ?

I don't know how to configure this part :
	6,			/* Default network task priority */
	128*1024,			/* Default mbuf capacity */
	256*1024,			/* Default mbuf cluster capacity */

Please help me, I post an other message last week :

http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2007/november/msg00046.html

Think you,

Joel R.