MinGW Toolchain

Sven.BIEBAUT at be.thalesgroup.com Sven.BIEBAUT at be.thalesgroup.com
Tue Nov 20 14:42:36 UTC 2007

Hello,

Some 3 weeks ago I underwent a similar experience :)

On the mingw page on source forge you need to look for the automated mingw
installer. When executed this will allow you to select the mingw components
you need.

For the MSYS packages, look for the current releases, not the
latest(technology preview). There you can find an MSYS-1.0.10.exe package.
The DTK can be found under the MSYS supplementary Tools heading, current
release, as a package msysDTK-1.0.1.exe that should be downloadable.

As a precaution, keep the default installation paths :) For the reason of
this statement, you can checkout the "RTEMS autotools installation on mingw"
thread.

HTH,

Sven