Always network trouble

Rochat Joël jrochat at netplus.ch
Wed Nov 21 10:43:06 UTC 2007

Hello,

I try to make the ntp test running on my board with the csb337 bsp. When I
debug The execution I can watch ifconfig structur. In the structur there is
a member called hardware_address, this membre contain an address for exemple
0x20153752 and at this address there is the correct informations about my
MAC address (matching my networkconfig.h file).

When I run the exemple I can watch the response of the ntpserver in ethereal
but in the packet my mac address is empty !!!

do you have an idea ?

Think you !

Joel R.