No acceptable cc found in $PATH

Jalpan Dholakia jalpan.dholakia at nxp.com
Thu Nov 22 18:45:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

Under development environment Fedora Linux

after bootstrap I ran configure command  and also  added  - -
prefix=/opt/rtems4.7   once configured I have done

make all install

and I stuck with the error

configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH

My development tools are under /opt/rtems-4.7  and I have appended
following in $PATH

/opt/rtems-4.7:/opt/rtems-4.7/bin

after getting this error I have added following path as it has cc1

/opt/rtems-4.7/libexec/gcc/arm-rtems4.7/4.1.1:$PATH

but still getting error and I have also taken care that it is not using cc
of /usr/bin
Which cc is it asking about?

Here with attaching config.log

(See attached file: config.log)