No acceptable C compiler found

Ray xr at trasin.net
Tue Nov 13 15:49:51 UTC 2007

Hi, Jalpan Dholakia
Can you post another config.log? the config.log should located in some subdirectory.
when you type:  configure --target=arm-rtems.......
you will get information like:
$> entering /home/yourhome/rtems4.7/dir1/dir2/
$> error:No acceptable C compiler found
Then, the error configure log should be in /home/yourhome/rtems4.7/dir1/dir2/

BTW, how about if you try configure --target=arm-rtems4.7 instead of configure --target=arm-rtems?

Thanks & Best Regards!

Ray, xr at trasin.net
2007-11-13