Open Projects/Wish List Page

Tue Dec 16 21:58:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

The past few months have been very active in
the RTEMS Community.  There has been movement
on Eclipse, Debian scripts, run-time tracing,
USB, pipes, Tiny/RTEMS, 64 bit timestamps,
unified workspace, and much more.

I have made an attempt to update the Open Projects
Wiki page. It definitely needs all the help it can
get though.  Please look over the projects you
are interested in see happen, proofread, augment,
fix, update, etc.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects

Please, please take the time to do this.  It is
really an important piece of information for
the community.  It is the first place students
and other people looking for potential things to
do read.