PowerPC Exceptions: Raw Exception API

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 18 10:00:45 UTC 2008

I kind of agree but I also think that it might
still be useful to maintain the current API's
feature to let the user install a handler
at the lowest level (by patching the vector
as it is done now). I would not object to
changing the implementation, though, if
that helps reducing the table size (which
for my platforms is not an issue).

-- Till