References Update Request

Mon Feb 25 20:57:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

It is that time again.  Did you publish a paper,
thesis, or dissertation last year about a project
using RTEMS?

If so, please take a minute to add it to the
References page on the RTEMS Wiki.

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSReferences

I was disappointed to realize that no one from ICALEPCS07
had put anything in.  I know at least one or two of you
there HAD to mention RTEMS. :-D