pc686 bsp for executables bigger than 1.44Mbytes

John Pickwick john.pickwick at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 21:55:50 UTC 2008

Hi to all,

as a prototyping platform I use a simple celeron pc with the pc686 bsp (with
rtems4.8.0) but my executable is getting bigger and bigger :=( The pc is
under windows and I used to boot from a floppy disk using the grub package
but I can no longer do it since my executable reached the 1.44MB limit ...
what are the other simple solutions to run my application (I don't have any
filesystem installed in my application) ?

John