a MODBUS port to RTEMS

liudanil danilliu at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 03:38:10 UTC 2008

Hello, every one.

    I have port a freeMODBUS to RTEMS. I have a very simple testing  in RTEMS 4.8.0 with a PC486 plateform, and it works OK.  I attached it here and maybe someone is interested in it.

  TO build it :
      1. download freeMODBUS package  from it's website www.freemodbus.org, the version now is 1.3.0

       2. release freemodbus in a directory, and then build a new subdirectory "RTEMSi386" under the directory \demo

      3. release the atteched files in \demo\RTEMSi386,then MAKE it

  To test it:
        run \demo\RTEMSi386\o-optimize\MODBUS-demo.exe in a PC computer plateform, it will use COM port 1 as MODBUS port. the serial port setting is : 38400,8,E,1, no hardware flow control; and MODBUS address is 0x01;

        the demo can only response for Input registers, there are 4 registers which start address is 0x1000.

       Enjoy it, thank you.

多个邮箱同步管理,live mail客户端万人抢用中
http://get.live.cn/product/mail.html