GSOC Students

Tue Mar 25 20:58:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

Does anyone need more feedback before writing
their proposal?

Let me say that I don't know how many student
slots Google is providing each organization.  I
only know that the RTEMS mentors will be reviewing
and scoring the proposals.

If you do not get a GSOC slot, I think I speak
for all of the RTEMS mentors when I say that
we are still open to mentoring you through the
proposed work.  We are always open to new
contributors in the community. :)