GSOC application: BSP for QEMU ARM PXA target

独败 zrfail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 05:13:00 UTC 2008

Hello.
   I am Zhang, Rui, a graduate student majoring in computer science
from Graduate University of Chinese Academy of
Sciences(GUCAS,http://www.gucas.ac.cn/gscasenglish/index.aspx). I have
submitted my application for GSOC project "BSP for QEMU ARM PXA
target". It is supposed to produce BSP for QEMU ARM PXA target.
   I want to know where to get the interface information of QEMU ARM
PXA target? Joel tell me by email that the qemu mailing list and its
source codes will help. I will try that. Is there any other advice for
me?

   (Is there some problem with my email? It is the third time I send
my email to rtems-users at rtems.com. But my email did not appear in the
mailling list.)

   I already have some experiences of BSP programming. I have written
a BSP for Vxworks on board AT91RM9200 in last year.

   I wish to join the RTEMS development group via GSOC this summer. I
know something about Eclipse plugin development. After accepted by
RTEMS, I am glad to give help if someone want to make RTEMS
development integrated into Eclipse.
   Further information about me: http://failor.512j.com