ERC32 BSP (a bit further this time)

Teng Chee Wan Philip tcheewan at ntu.edu.sg
Sun May 4 04:35:06 UTC 2008

Hi Neil,

A.  How do you know you are not returning from
rtems_initialize_executive_early()?
B.  You mentioned that you have modified start.S (presumably from
"\rtems-4.8\rtems-4.8.0\c\src\lib\libbsp\sparc\shared\start.S" ).  What
are the "specific HW setup" that you did in start.S?

Regards,
Philip

Message: 2