rtems.org server moving in 24 hours

Tue Apr 14 13:17:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

We have scheduled moving the rtems servers tomorrow
(Wednesday) to the new OAR offices.  We do not know
the new IP addresses yet but I will send out an
email when we do.

If you have something that needs to be committed,
please ping me.

If you need to update your tree, please do so
today.

We are doing everything we can to keep the
downtime minimal but ...