What is the current situation regarding GNAT Ada on ARM7?

Mike Silva mjsilva at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:57:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm interested in running GNAT Ada with Ravenscar tasking (a simplified subset
of Ada tasking) on ARM7 hardware such as the LPC2000 family.  I did a search of
the list archives and saw a discussion on this but it was almost 3 years old.
So I'm wondering if anybody can tell me the current situation running Ada on top
of RTEMS for the ARM7, and in particular, with the Ravenscar limitations.  And,
if anybody has this information, how large the total runtime is likely to be.
Thanks.

Mike