Rtems for a space project

Massimo Tipaldi mtipaldi at cgspace.it
Wed Jan 14 14:35:21 UTC 2009

Sebastian,

how can integrate your Makefile with yours?

My makefile is (taken form Rtems examples4.9.1):

PGM=${ARCH}/hello.exe

# optional managers required
MANAGERS=all

# C source names
CSRCS = test.c
COBJS = $(CSRCS:%.c=${ARCH}/%.o)

include $(RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH)/Makefile.inc
include $(RTEMS_CUSTOM)
include $(PROJECT_ROOT)/make/leaf.cfg

OBJS= $(COBJS) $(CXXOBJS) $(ASOBJS)

all:    ${ARCH} $(PGM)

$(PGM): $(OBJS)
     $(make-exe)

Massimo

--

Eng. Massimo Tipaldi
Technical Directorate

Carlo Gavazzi Space SpA
Via Tiengo, snc - 82100 Benevento BN - Italy
Tel: + 39 0824481733
Fax: +39 0824481730
e-mail: mtipaldi at cgspace.it
www.cgspace.it

<< Le informazioni contenute  in  questo messaggio  di posta elettronica
e relativi allegati sono  riservate  e confidenziali  e  ne  e vietata
la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la
persona a cui il presente messaggio e destinato, La invitiamo ad
eliminarlo e a darcene gentile comunicazione.Quanto precede ai fini del
rispetto delle Legge 675/96 e del Decreto Legislativo 30/06/2003 n.196,
sulla tutela dei dati personali >>

<< This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person:  to do so could
be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for your co-operation.  Please
contact our IT Helpdesk on +3902380481 or email
ml_servizi.informatici at cgspace.it if you need assistance>>