rename issue

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Tue May 5 11:47:07 UTC 2009

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Looks like we are heading for a new spin of the 4.10 tools
> soon.

Yep, .... I am going to address these issues sequentially.
>   + drop - DMISSING_SYSCALL_NAMES from configure.host

Having cross-checked your proposal, I leaned to agree with your proposal
and am about to launch a toolchain spin.

Please test this toolchain! Though this patch is a one-liner, this step
is quite intrusive, and is not unlikely to have (so far) unconsidered
side-effects.

>   + ALIGN issue not being 8 on SPARC

Patch? I believe to recall having read an email on this issue, but am
not sure about this nor can I find it anymore.

>   + inttypes.h warning

WIP on my part, but no patch available so far.

Ralf