RTEMS Virtual Box Root Password Is Not As Documented

Darren Burridge bug_slayer at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 07:07:02 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

  According to the link on the RTEMS website,
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Virtual_Machines_for_RTEMS_Development
the root password is "Virtual0"

  The document says to log in as root first thing to run an update.
Well the password "Virtual0" isn't working for me. I thought of trying a bunch
of other guesses, but have been unsuccessful. Does anyone know the

password is for the RTEMS Virtual Box? I need to run an update and fix
the display resolution.

Thank You,
Darren