GUI Libraries, Frame Buffer and Input Devices

Johannes Schock j.schock at stiefelgmbh.de
Tue Dec 14 12:56:46 UTC 2010

Just to show how a GUI using nano-x, nxlib and fltk can look I attached some
links to screenshots of the user interface of a reverse vending machine (not
RTEMS based).
The system is running on an ARM9 with 200MHz clock, but I had it already
running on ARM7 with 80MHz without problems. The Display is a 5.7" 320x240
TFT with touchscreen.
nano-x is used in single Gui task, compiled with NONETWORK option to keep it
fast.
If these screenshots are seen as a positive or a negative example is subject
to the observer.

Regards, Johannes

http://www.stiefelgmbh.de/img/SCREEN00.png
http://www.stiefelgmbh.de/img/SCREEN01.png