Problem when suspending a task.

Nick Thomas nick.thomas at pixsan.com
Wed Jan 6 15:32:06 UTC 2010

OK, I understand that, and I appreciate the responses so far.

But, the documentation clearly states that rtems_task_suspend(rtems_id id);
can suspend the caller or another task!
But, the internals of my BSP might not be very forgiving for such a thing.

I will try to re-design so as to avoid suspending a task from another task,
and see how that goes.

Many thanks.

Nick