GeSys on a mvme167?

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 23 07:41:31 UTC 2010

Sorry it took so long to respond.

The GeSys and especially the binaries are unfortunately very old. I just
don't have
the time to maintain these.

I uploaded a current snapshot of GeSys including cexp. I had tested this
software on
the mvme167 successfully albeit not recently.

The build system is now gnu configure based - read 'INSTALL' for
instructions.

The sources are available from

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/software.html

HTH
-- Till

PS: Note that you have to tweak the EPICS build system if you want
to build run-time loadable EPICS applications. I can give you more
information
once you need it...