Problem with ARM floating point and sprintf

Thomas Dörfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Wed Mar 24 10:23:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I do not have the answers for all of your questions, but we are working
on fixing it. We have developed a patch for GCC to generate additional
multilibs supporting the "vfp" float model. When a given BSP is then
modified to use the "vfp" model, the floating point support works fine
again.

Currently the patch is being tested and, if no suprises come up,  should
be available in the next toolchains for rtems-4.10.

wkr,
Thomas.