Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Visit

Thu Oct 28 17:40:43 UTC 2010

  Hi,

Thanks to Eric Norum for arranging a visit
to LBNL for myself and a few core
RTEMS developers.  I won't say who because
I want to hear reactions when you see the
picture at this link. :-D

http://rtems.org/node/61

It was a wonderful visit.  Thanks to
everyone who attended or helped arrange it.