GSoC project POSIX Compliance Test Suite

Cui Xiang medivhc at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:21:25 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

I'm glad here to introduce myself. My name is Cui Xiang and I come
from Soochow University. Now I am studying Embedded System in
Department of Computer Science as a postgraduate.

My project is POSIX Compliance Test Suite. Since I have some
background about software test, I think the job fits me well. To
complete the test suite, new file system test suite would be added to
support different file systems test. I will tune the existing test
cases to the new file system test suite as my first step. The ultimate
goal is 100% instruction and branch coverage for all file systems. I
will try my best to understand POSIX spec and write the proper test
cases.

During the project, I will keep in touch with my mentors and respond
the feedback as soon as possible.

The Project Proposal in public is listed below.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KhCLZAK5wEwyPMqhM5AbrG97jRTQveO8Viahf0kIOWc/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPuqmNIB