RES: RTEMS boostrap | Selective bootstrap

Wendell Pereira da Silva wendell.silva at compsisnet.com.br
Fri Feb 17 16:26:54 UTC 2012

Ralf and Sebastian.

The motivation for speed up bootstrap is an implementation of a kind of continuous integration process (I'm using Jenkins (http://jenkins-ci.org) by the way), on CentOS 6 as a server. One of its procedure is to capture all the software dependencies (RTEMS / BSP / Libs, etc) from scratch and from official sources to track the stability of the build and test execution in many configurations over time.

Thank you very much for the hints you provided, and then redefine "from scratch" in my case :-)

--
Wendell.