Wanted: RTEMS Application Pictures for Presentation

Sun Sep 9 18:43:22 UTC 2012

Hi

I am giving a few general presentations over the next
couple of months on RTEMS. I would like to add a
slide which is a collage of pictures of RTEMS applications.

If you have pictures of your application which you would
like featured, send them to me privately with a little
explanation.

I am also happy to accept URLs for projects which
have nice stuff online.

Thanks.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development