RTEMS

Pierre Ficheux pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
Wed Sep 12 19:50:21 UTC 2012

Le 12/09/12 17:16, Fered a écrit :
> Hello All.
>

> I am unable to boot RTEMS 10.2 elf examples with u-boot for Phycore LPC
> 3250 board.
>

> I followed this procedure:
>
> 1. load and execute u-boot binary in ram from address 0x83fc0000
>
> 2. load RTEMS10.2 hello.exe example into ram at address 0x81000000
>
> 3. then I tried to boot it using bootelf command

I don't have such a board but why using U-Boot as it's not in flash?

Can't you load hello.bin directly ? (produced from hello.exe with RTEMS
objcopy)

Regarding U-Boot, I use objcopy + mkimage to create a U-Boot compatible
image.

regards

Pierre FICHEUX -/- CTO OW/OWI, France -\- pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
                                         http://ingenierie.openwide.fr
                                         http://www.ficheux.org
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code